SRMJEEE 2016- SRM University will conduct SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2016 for granting admissions to nearly 7,000 undergraduate engineering seats across its four campuses- Kattankulathur, Ramapuram,Ramapuram Part– Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad. Candidates will be given admissions to B.Tech programmes on the basis of their SRMJEEE 2016 performance. This national level engineering entrance exam will be held online, from April 19th to April 25th, 2016.
For academic session 2015-16, over 1.75 lakh students, who appeared for this national level entrance exam, had the flexibility of choosing between 102 offline centres or the online ones from 50 locations distributed across the country. These candidates shared that questions in SRMJEEE were of moderate difficulty level with Chemistry section being the easiest one.
Students interested in appearing for SRMJEEE 2016 can check below complete details about eligibility criteria, application procedure, syllabus, exam pattern, exam centres, admit card and important dates.
Exam Name: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: SRMJEEE
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: SRM University
SRMJEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national.
- He/she must have secured 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics and genetic engineering, minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry is required.
SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form:
The Application Form of SRMJEEE 2016 is available now. Candidates can now apply for the SRMJEEE 2016 by clicking on the link given below.
Click Here to apply for SRMJEEE 2016
For payment of SRMJEEE 2016 application form, Candidates can choose any one of the following modes-
1. Online with E-Payment / Unique Voucher Code
Apply online by registering and paying online / using prepaid Unique Voucher Code.
2. Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online and the same can be downloaded and sent to the university with the DD drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Candidates can obtain the application form from any of the following sources upon payment-
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
SRMJEEE 2016 Syllabus:
Candidates can check below SRMJEEE Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics-
Part 1- Physics:
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
Part 2- Chemistry:
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Part 3- Mathematics:
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2016 has been announced by the SRM University. Candidates can check the latest test format of the entrance exam to be held in 2016 below-
SRMJEEE 2016 Question Paper will comprised of objective type questions divided into following parts –
Part 1: 35 question in Mathematics for 105 marks
Part 2: 35 question in Physics for 105 marks
Part 3: 35 question in Chemistry for 105 marks
Part 4: 50 question in Biology for 105 marks
Every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carried negative marking of 1 mark, while wrong answer in Biology carried negative marking of 0.7 marks.
SRMJEEE 2016 Sample Papers:
Practising Sample papers of SRMJEEE will aid the candidates in knowing their strong and weak areas. These practice papers are like the actual question paper of this exam, which will be held from April 19th to April 25th, 2016 in online mode. Model Papers of SRMJEEE will help in better preparation and candidates can practise these anytime as per their convenience. Download and practise Sample Papers of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of last few years.
SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Centres:
The exam centres for SRMJEEE 2016 for both modes, CBT and Pencil-Paper based test, are declared by the SRM University. Candidates shall choose the exam centre while filling the application form as per their convenience. Every effort will be made by the university to allot a centre in the test city opted by the candidate, but it reserves its right to allot a centre other than that of the candidate’s choice.
SRMJEEE 2016 Admit Card:
Admit Card of SRMJEEE 2016 will be issued only to those eligible candidates, who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date. The Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the test centre allotted and test schedule. It should be downloaded and candidates shall take out its printout.
Candidates should necessarily bring their admit card with them. During the examination time, invigilators will check it for identity of the candidate. Candidates are required to produce their hall ticket and ID proof (bearing photograph and date of birth) at the registration desk without which the entry will not be allowed.
SRMJEEE 2016 Important Dates:
Complete schedule of SRMJEEE 2016 has been announced by the SRM University. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2016 important dates below-
|Start sale of prospectus
|| October 19th, 2016
|Last date for receipt of offline application
|| March 15th, 2016
|| March 26th to March 30th, 2016
|SRMJEEE 2016 Online (CBT) Test Dates
|| April 19th to April 25th, 2016
|SRMJEEE 2016 rank list and counselling schedule
|| May 4th, 2016
This year, SRM has introduced two schemes to recognize and reward high calibre students. First, application fee waiver for those who score 95% and above or equivalent in 10th Standard. Second, an Essay Contest to win a fully paid tuition – fee scholarship to an undergraduate engineering degree in any institution in India.
Several scholarships are provided to recognize and reward highly talented students, including Founders’ Scholarship – 100% waiver of tuition and hostel fees and a monthly stipend of Rs 1000 for toppers in SRMJEEE, JEE, CBSE / State Board final and for outstanding sports performance; tuition fee waiver of 50% for 200 scholarships to applicants with 10000 SRMJEEE rank, and with 95% aggregate score in PCM / PCB in school final as per the eligibility.
Address: 3 Veerasamy Street, West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033.
Phone: +91-44-2474 2836, +91-44-2474 7231, +91-44-2489 2621, +91-44-2489 3688
Fax: +91-44-2474 8925